|Job Title||Financial Administrative Assistant|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Days|
*Allegria Senior Living in Cedarhurst Long Island is looking for a
Financial Administrative Assistant to join their team! *
Salary: $60-70k depending on experience
We are located near Cedarhurst ...we are on the border of Nassau and Queens near JFK (NOT near a train station) .
* SUMMARY:* Provides administrative support and monitors projects under CFO
and CEO direction. This candidate will assist the CFO and CEO in managing
general accounting, account receivable, account payable, payroll, etc.
This position is responsible for maintaining a professional attitude,
strong communication skills, discretion, efficiency, authority,
interpersonal skills, and pay attention to detail.
- Responsible for providing a high level of administrative support and
assistance to the CFO, and CEO.
- This position will proactively coordinate, manage and keep the CFO and
CEO on track with schedules, projects and commitments.
- The Financial Administrative Assistant works directly for the CFO and
- Assists the CFO and CEO in coordinating departmental daily activities
to ensure commitments and deadlines are met.
- Supports Accounts Payable processes when needed by submitting
invoices, maintaining payments schedules and ensuring that payables,
leases, loans and other financial obligations are made in a timely manner.
- Assists in the financial reporting process by pulling reports from the
accounting system and analyzing them.
- Assists the CFO and CEO in managing third party leases, contracts, and
agreements including its execution and renewal including insurance and IRS
and State forms applications and filings for facilities and corporate
- Creates and updates spreadsheets for financials reporting including
transactions, metrics and analytics.
- Performs standard office tasks such as answering telephones, filing,
ordering of supplies, faxing and copying, and booking meeting rooms.
Collects and opens mail addressed to the departments; forwards
correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &; ABILITIES:*
- Three or more years of experience in office procedures, data
compilation and record maintenance.
- Must have the ability to observe and maintain a high degree of
confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate creativity, flexibility, foresight and mature
judgment in anticipating and solving problems and in dealing with a variety
of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to interface with all
levels of company personnel and a variety of personalities in a
- Requires a functional knowledge of company operations and procedures
to accurately interpret documents/instructions to act properly and promptly.
- Advanced computer skills including the use of word processing, excel
spreadsheet, e-mail, and accounting/finance programs desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication (including proofreading).
- Ability to organize projects, multi-task and meet deadlines.